We understand how important online privacy is, especially in this day and age. We want to assure you that we take your online privacy seriously.
We may change this Policy from time to time so please check this page occasionally to ensure that you’re happy with any changes.
If you have any questions about this policy, please email email@example.com or write to us by post at Open Inclusion, South Bank Central, 30 Stamford Street, London SE1 9LQ.
Like many other websites, Openinclusion.com gathers information about site users to enable certain functions on this website. We also collect information about site usage to help us customise the site to our visitors’ needs and preferences. Finally, we capture analytics data that helps us understand some basic information about traffic to this website, including when, from where and how often traffic flows to this site.
Some of the information we capture is anonymous (we cannot identify you from this information). In the case of information provided by visitors who sign up to be part of our research panel, we capture more specific information that does help us identify you.
All information pertaining to the Open Inclusion Research Panel is collected and handled in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which ensures the protection of the personal data and privacy of our research participants. We ensure that communications are in a format that is accessible.
What data we gather
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address and phone number
- Demographic information such as date of birth and postcode
- Preferences and interests
- Website usage data
- Other information relevant to client enquiries
We may also collect the following log files to help us present timely and relevant information to our visitors:
- Internet Protocol addresses (IP)
- Types of browser
- Internet Service Provider (ISP)
- Date and time stamp
- Referring and exit pages
- Number of clicks
How we use this data
Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking for from our company, enabling us to deliver improved products and services.
Specifically we may use data:
- For our own internal records
- To improve the products and services we provide
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry
- To provide a customised website experience for you
- To send you promotional emails about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you
- To send you promotional mailings or to call you about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you
- To contact you via email, telephone or post for market research reasons.
Cookies and how we use them
Cookies are small files placed on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies enable our website to identify your computer as you view different pages on openinclusion.com.
- Analyse our web traffic using an analytics package such as Google Analytics. Aggregated usage data helps us improve the website structure, design, content and functions
- Identify whether you are signed in to our website
- Test content on our website
- Store information about your user preferences when browsing our site
- Recognize your user preferences when you return to our website
Please note: cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you other than that which you choose to share with us.
To learn more about cookies and how they are used, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org
Security and Controlling Information about you
Any personal information you give us is stored and process under our Data Protection policy in line with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
We require your consent to use your information for research and marketing purposes. You can easily change your mind by:
- Sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Writing us at Open Inclusion, South Bank Central, 30 Stamford Street, London SE1 9LQ
- Or by calling us by telephone at 020 3950 1957
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your express permission or the law requires us to. Furthermore, to prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented strong physical and electronic security safeguards.
Upon request of deletion of your information our procedure is to identify and delete all information held by us. These sources may include password-protected databases, secure cloud storage servers, and secure email. We will act within 30 days and will contact you with confirmation of completion of deletion.
If for any reason you are unhappy with the way that Open Inclusion has processed your personal information deletion request you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. See https://www.gov.uk/data-protection/make-a-complaint
Our Services do not address anyone under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from young people under 18. In case we discover that a young person under 18 has provided us with personal information, we will immediately delete this information from our records. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we are able to do necessary actions.