“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, concerned citizens can change the world. Indeed it is the only thing that ever has.”
- Source: Margaret Mead, American Cultural Anthropologist 1901-1978
Is this you?
Do you have a disability that requires specific adaptations of products or services? Or are you just getting older (65+) and finding that your needs are changing?
Do you want to get paid to provide feedback, as part of our panel, on your experiences to help product designers and service providers make things more accessible and enjoyable to all?
We have and are continually learning about inclusion from disabled and older people. We always like to give our clients a similar experience. We enable them to hear the voice of the widest range of their potential customers and users as possible so they can understand how to ensure their services and products meets their needs.
The heart of our company is our community
To enable us to do this we have developed and curated a unique panel of Deaf and disabled people over the last 20 years who have a broad range of impairments and age-related access needs.
We place our panel at the heart of our company, to ensure that all of the expertise we provide to our clients is authentic, up to date, and appropriate for each client’s specific projects.
Our panel leads are integrated into the core Open Inclusion team. Each represents one major impairment community and keeps us up to date with a range of perspectives, interests, issues, adaptive tools and approach, as well as debates occurring within that community. They also regularly review our work, ideas and approach to ensure we appropriately represent the needs and preferences of their community.
We are growing our panel
So we would love to hear from you if you are interested in occasionally being involved in paid consumer research, and have access needs that provide you with experiences and perspectives that may be different to what organisations currently receive.
We would love to hear from you if you identify as:
- D/deaf or having hearing loss
- blind or partially-sighted
- dyslexic, dyspraxic or have dyscalculia (difficulty with words, spacial concepts or numbers)
- learning differently
- mobility needs – moving around
- mobility needs – dexterity and hand function
- having a mental health condition
- having a chronic health condition
- significantly above or below average height
- over 65 and “just getting older”
- or otherwise feel that you are different to “standard” in any way that means you have specific needs that may not be addressed by businesses that do not consider inclusion
Would you like to share your experiences with businesses so they can better design experiences with your specific needs in mind? Become part of the community that is generating positive change.
- your time and insights, which we pay for
- your data, which we manage securely
- your desire to be involved in some research opportunities and not others
- your needs for safe and accessible environments from which to conduct the research
All data will be kept securely in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and we are registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office. No panel members’ personal data is shared with a third party including clients without your specific consent. All our research is carried out in accordance with the Market Research Society Code of Conduct.