Supported by Open Inclusion
A Fiverr Program that supports people with disabilities build their professional experience and to provide freelance employment opportunities through the Fiverr Platform.
- Provides inclusive training and personalized support; and
- Helps to generate ongoing work opportunities through the Fiverr Platform
What to expect from the Fiverr Empower Program?
3 weeks of onboarding support from the Fiverr Empower Team, which includes:
- 2-hour virtual group meetings per week with a Fiverr Program Lead
- Help to promote you on the platform with tips and perks only offered to Fiverr Empower participants
- Ongoing support from the Empower team after on-boarding for as long as you are a Fiverr Seller
Support offered throughout the program:
- Intro to Fiverr Empower community in addition to broader Sellers Community
- How to build your profile to attract Buyers in a 1-to-1 session
- Profile development support
- How to engage and attract clients
- Help to understand financial collections and payments on Fiverr Platform
- Best practices on the Fiverr Empower platform
- ongoing support from Fiverr as needed including a dedicated channel to ask questions
How and Why Open Inclusion is supporting the Fiverr Empower Program
Open Inclusion is supporting Fiverr to share their unique program with the global pan- disability community through providing recommendations to the Fiverr Team on how to best improve the freelance service experience to be inclusive and accessible.
Open Inclusion is a separate organization to Fiverr and is not responsible for the Fiverr platform or the program, which is run and delivered by Fiverr.