Supported by Open Inclusion
Daivergent’s mission is to equip people with disabilities with the resources they need to maximize their potential and to empower their champions to join them on their lifelong journey.
Daivergent is the world’s first technology platform that enables adolescents and adults with disabilities and neurodiversity to learn, work, and socialize entirely online.
Daivergent is unlocking the unique aptitude of people with disabilities and neurodiversity by helping to build self-sufficiency and independence in this high potential population.
To date, Daivergent has empowered over 2500 people to achieve their personal and professional goals.
Daivergent Job Readiness Training for Individuals with Disabilities
- A trusted coach that will help you define your goals and support you on your self-improvement journey
- Job training and job exploration for modern work-from-home careers
- Personalized access to life skills training courses, like financial literacy and independent living
- Daily online social groups moderated by our trained facilitators
- And, soon, matchmaking to employers who are ready to hire you